In order to run Sync & Save under the current logged in user, you will need to close the existing instance of Sync & Save:
- Open Task Manager (type "Task Manager" in the search box of the Start menu).
- Click "Show processes from all users."
- Switch to the Processes tab and find the SyncAndSave.exe process.
- If the User Name listed next to the SyncAndSave.exe process is different than the current user then there are two options:
1. Switch users to the listed user and close Sync & Save normally (preferred).
2. End the process by selecting the process and clicking End Process.
- If the User Name listed next to the SyncAndSave.exe process is the same as the currently logged in user there is only one option:
1. End the process by selecting the process and clicking End Process.