Skip to content
When a Numeric type form field has the "Use currency symbol" option set to true, the value cannot be exported by Sync & Save if the Data Type on the Format tab is set to Decimal.
Steps To Reproduce
- Configure a Numeric field in a doForms form and set the "Use currency sumbol" option to true.
- In Sync & Save map the field and set the Data Type to Decimal.
- Export the submission to any format and the field will be blank even though the value can be previewed on the Format tab.
- Set the Data Type in Sync & Save to Text. This will allow the raw value (e.g. "$56.25") to be exported.
- All versions of Sync & Save