- Vendor ‡*
- Expense: Account ‡ - Required in order to add an Expense line to the Receipt. If this field is not populated all other Expense fields will be ignored.
- Item: Item ‡ - Required in order to add an Item line to the Receipt. If this field is not populated all other Item fields will be ignored.
- At least one Item or Expense line must be added to the Receipt.
Serial and Lot Numbers
- If the "Item: Serial Number" field is populated, the "Item: Lot Number" field will be ignored.
- If the value "Comment" is passed to the "Item: Item" field, any value in the "Item: Description" will be added as a comment.
Item Receipt FieldsVendor ‡*
AP Account ‡
Reference Number (20)
Is Tax Included - Available in CA and UK
Sales Tax Code ‡ - Available in CA and UK
Expense: Account ‡*
Expense: Memo (4095)
Expense: Customer ‡
Expense: Class ‡
Expense: Sales Tax Code ‡ - Available in CA and UK
Expense: Sales Rep ‡
Item: Item ‡*
Item: Inventory Site ‡
Item: Inventory Site Location ‡
Item: Serial Number (4095)
Item: Lot Number (40)
Item: Description (4095)
Item: Unit Of Measure
Item: Customer ‡
Item: Class ‡
Item: Sales Tax Code ‡ - Available in CA and UK
Item: Override Account
Item: Sales Rep ‡
See this article for more information on field types.
(--) indicates the maximum number of characters.
Available in Sync & Save PLUS QuickBooks version 1.11.