- QuickBooks (Premier, Pro and Enterprise) versions 2004 to 2019
- QuickBooks Canadian (Premier and Pro) versions 2010 to 2019
- QuickBooks UK (Premier and Pro) versions 2010 to 2019
QuickBooks Simple Start is not supported.
Connecting to QuickBooks
- You must use the x86 (32-bit) version of Sync & Save in order to connect to QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks requires the installation of an additional Intuit
component called QBFC13 in order to allow other programs to communicate
with QuickBooks. You can download the installer here. Instead of downloading the QBFC13_0Installer.exe from Pine Street
Data you could instead download and install the full QuickBooks SDK Version 13.0
located here. (The full SDK is substantially larger.)
- If QuickBooks is used in multi-user mode, it is recommended that a user account specifically for Sync & Save be created in QuickBooks. QuickBooks does not allow the same user account to connect from two different computers or terminal server sessions at the same time.
- The correct company must be open in QuickBooks the first time you attempt to connect a Sync & Save job to QuickBooks.
- Click Refresh next to the Company File field to connect:
- The first time you attempt to connect, QuickBooks will will display a message asking to authorize Sync & Save:
- If QuickBooks is used in multi-user mode, you will need to select a user account for Sync & Save to use:
See this article for the minimum access requirements needed.
- To change the user account assigned to Sync & Save, choose Edit | Preferences | Integrated Applications | Company Preferences. Highlight Sync & Save in the list and click Properties...
Disconnecting from QuickBooks
- To disconnect Sync & Save from QuickBooks, choose Edit | Preferences | Integrated Applications | Company Preferences. Highlight Sync & Save in the list and click Remove.
- To clear the Company File path from a Sync & Save job, click the X next to Company File.